Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Elijah's First hair cut!


Here is a shot of his hair before...

And here is an after shot

Yes Elijah is almost 2 years old and has never had a haircut before. He gets it from mommy, I was bald until I was about 2 as well. He had more hair then mommy though I just loved his curly locks I didn't want to get rid of them but he looks so much nicer with his shorter hair now. He looks like a little man now! He did a really good job, he was only a little wiggly and didn't like the spray bottle of water but he didn't cry at all!! And yes I took pictures of the process....


Getting started

Love his face...doesn't he look so excited LOL

Being a wiggle worm

This face tells me he is over it and over me taking so many pictures LOL

All Done

No comments:

Post a Comment