Saturday, October 16, 2010

Baby Shower

Ok yeah so I know its been like 4 months and Ella is born now but we were without internet for a long time so I wanted to do a quick post about the baby shower my mom and sisters threw for me in St. George a few months ago. It was very sweet of them and thanks to everyone who was able to come and for your wonderful gifts and those who sent gifts. We love you all very much! Here are a few fun photos...


Diaper Cake my sister made

Diaper wreath my cousins made...I have never seen it before I loved it

Elijah needed some cuddle time

Sitting around chatting

Elijah playing with his dinosaur

Opening presents

Elijah found the magnet board and loved playing with it

Me and Alishea

Grandpa and Eli playing

Tina and Amy
Thanks again everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment