Monday, October 18, 2010

Elijah at 22 months

So Elijah turned 22 months about a week ago and he is such a little man it seems. He is becoming more and more independent, and his favorite word these days is "No" It makes me laugh, anytime you ask him a question the answer is always "No." He is throwing a lot more temper tantrums as well, I think it has a lot to do with not being the only baby anymore. He gets very upset with mommy and daddy these days, I just give him lots of love and give him one on one time with daddy and then with mommy. He is really sweet with his sister though, I'm really glad he doesn't take it out on her. I think he has only hit her once, which I think is really good. He is absolutely in love with Toy Story right now, I can't wait for the 3rd one to come out on DVD so we can get it for him. He has a Buzz Lightyear that his Aunt Cynthia bought him and a Woody doll that Aunt Wendy had that he plays with and he loves them, he carries them everywhere with him and knows their names. He is starting to talk a lot more his vocabulary is growing and I love it. He is starting to let me know when he poops in his diaper, I wish he could tell me before but I still feel like he is too young still to even think about starting potty training but I still think its a step in the right direction. He has become a much better eater too, he use to be so picky but he is getting a lot better and he is sleeping better too. He is just growing up so Fast!! He will turn 2 in just 2 months I can't believe it!


Sweet baby boy

He climbed into his high chair and then fell asleep

I turned around for a second and he decided to climb in the tub with his clothes and diaper on...look at the face he is making LOL

Happy Boy

Need I say more...He loves climbing

No comments:

Post a Comment