Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Ella is One Month old!





Ella turned One Month old on the 7th so I thought I would do a little update! She is doing really good! At her two week doctor appt she had lost some weight and weighed 7lbs 6oz. But last week I had to take her into the doctors because she had been having bad diarrhea for 2 days and when they weighed her she weighed 10lbs even. Which seems big, but she still seems so little to me, which I don't mind because they grow up way too fast. She is 20 inches long and I can't remember what her head circumference was, but she is healthy and doing much better from being sick last week. We found out that she has a milk allergy just like her big brother had when he was younger, but he has grown out of it now so hopefully she will too. She is still sleeping really good, and eating good. Her big brother absolutely loves her and is so good with her, which is such a relief. I stressed about that so much before she was born but he loves her and is very sweet to her. We just blessed her on Sunday, it was a really good day and just want to thank all of our loved ones for coming and supporting us, we love you all. I was very lame that day and didn't get pictures of her in her dress, which is the same dress I was blessed in, so I'm going to put her back in it this week and takes some pictures...lol then I will post them later! Here are some photos of Ella from the last month.


Sweet Sleeping Ella


Daddy and Ella


Just got home from the hospital


Ella's first day home in her Ella onsie Heather made her, thanks Heather I love this onsie!


Mommy with two sleeping babies


Then Mommy fell asleep


Sleeping Ella in her pretty dress


ELi loves holding Ella, I know he isn't looking at the camera but I had to post this pic because Ella is making the cutest face!


Eli being silly


He is such a funny boy

1 comment:

  1. Ella is such a beautiful girl! I can't beleive that month flew by that fast! They do grow up WAY to fast.

    Thank you for your kind words on our blog. You are such a sweet person. I really appreciate it. It really does mean a lot.

    ReplyDelete