Saturday, December 12, 2009
Quick Note
Okay so I have been really bad at blogging lately!! Things have been really crazy busy but I promise I will be updating our blog this week. A few things we have been up too; we moved to Missouri, Elijah celebrated his 1st Birthday, holiday fun. I am not having to work right now so I get to be home with my little boy! It has been the best thing, I have wanted to be home with him since the day he was born. But have been unable too, now I get too for how long I don't know but I will be enjoying every minute of it! Eli is so big now, he is walking all of the place and is now trying to run. He isn't very good yet and falls a lot. He is off formula now but we had to start giving him Lactaid milk, lactose free. He had trouble with real milk, we think he may be allergic to lactose. But he is doing great, he wears his mommy out but it is worth every minute I get to spend with him. Well I promise everyone that there will be a lot more updates coming within the week!! Hope everyone is having a great holiday season!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment