For his birthday we just did a small party. We had just moved to Missouri and Josh's sister and her family were in town for Thanksgiving so we did a little party with them here. We did cake and presents, nothing too big. Here are some photos:

Josh and I got him a little ATV push car, he loved playing in the box while Daddy was putting his toy together!!

Eli was trying to help Daddy and Grandpa put his car together, he was so excited when it was done!!

When it was all put together we took it outside to try it out, he loved it. He loves being outside and back here we have to take advantage of all the good, warm days in the fall.
.jpg)
Everyone know that I do not cook, I hate cooking but I really wanted to bake Eli's birthday cakes, so I did. I was really proud...LOL They were very yummy!!

Eli had a blast with his cake!! He was covered from head to toe but it was fun to see him enjoy his own personal cake!!

Then we opened presents. Grandma and Grandpa Merrill got him his block set, Josh and I also got him his Spongebob Squarepants pajamas. It was so funny, he was so excited to see Spongebob on them. His Uncle Anthony and Aunt Wendy got him a remote control toy, a dinosaur flashlight and a Missouri onsie.
.jpg)
Grandma and Grandpa Nilsson gave him some hot wheels and an outfit! He loves hot wheel cars, and he can even say the word Car when he wants to play with them!! Our friends Alishea and Jeff gave him a new church outfit, which is really cute!!
Thank you so much to everyone for their gifts and all of your love and support!!
We love and miss everyone!!
Happy Birthday my sweet baby Boy!!
What a cute boy!!! I love his smile! He is such a happy little boy!!! Looks like he had a fun birthday!
ReplyDeleteI didn't know that you don't like to cook! I love it! Cooking and Baking I love to do both!
Thanks Pam! Yeah I don't like to cook, Josh does all the cookig!! lol
ReplyDelete