Sunday, November 8, 2009
HaLLoWeeN 2009
We had a lot of fun on Halloween!! Elijah was Mickey Mouse. I was Minnie Mouse, I wore a shirt with Minnie Mouse on it and I wore ears. Josh was Cookie Monster, he did the same thing and wore a shirt with Cookie Monster on it. I know we didn't go all out this year but we still had a lot of fun, especially Eli. He was so excited about the candy, we gave him his own sucker for the first time, a "dum dum" sucker and he loved it. We didn't take any pics (dang it) but he made the biggest mess and loved it. He got upset when we took the stick away....lol We didnt do much trick or treating but we went and visited family and did a little bit of trick or treating at their houses. He was so tired by the end of the night we put him in his Halloween p.j.'s and he slept SOOO good!! It was a good night and we can't wait for next year!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Too cute! I can't believe how big he is getting
ReplyDeleteYour blog is adorable! How in the world do you do those scrapbook pictures?
ReplyDelete