Saturday, January 14, 2012

Nilsson Christmas Party

Well we spent Thanksgiving in St. George with my family and had fun but I just didn't even think to pick up my camera and take pictures!! Oh well!
This year before Christmas the Nilsson's got together for a Christmas party and we had a lot of fun! We haven't done a Christmas party since my Grandma Mac (my dad's mom) passed away about 7 years ago. She would always plan them and make sure everyone came! It had been a long time since we have all gotten together. We did a lot of catching up, played games ate lots of yummy food and even Santa came to visit! Elijah was so excited, when Santa called him up to get his gift he ran up and gave him a big hug! I wish we had  our video camera, it was the cutest thing! And of course Ella wouldn't have anything to do with Santa! I need to give a big shout out to my cousin Autumn and her family for putting it together! I hope we do one every year!
My sister and her husband

My funny Family!

Jake and My Mom catching up

Ella being funny

Ella loves her Grandma

I don't look good in this picture but the face Elijah is making is hilarious!!

Cute! (even with the pepsi can in the pic. lol)

Ella was not a fan of Santa


But she loves her Baby Doll

Elijah loved Santa

I wish there wasn't a glare on his eyes..but he loved his gift!

Playing a game!! It was hard...but lots of fun!!



Can't wait for next year :)



1 comment:

  1. cute pictures! It's crazy how fast our little ones grow up! Fun but sad at the same time! I need to catch up mine also! I have not been to good at it lately!

    ReplyDelete