Saturday, January 14, 2012

Elijah's 3rd Birthday Party

So because Eli's birthday was the week before we moved to Logan we were crazy busy trying to get things accomplished! But we wanted to make sure we celebrated his birthday so we did a little get together and did pizza and cupcakes with our good friends Brian and Tana.
I do feel a little bad it wasn't any bigger but next year we will make up for it!! I can't believe Elijah is 3 years old he is getting so big! He is sweetest, smartest and funniest little guy! He is always making us laugh, and says the darnedest things and is the most lovable boy! He is a great big brother and loves his little sister so much! We are so blessed to have him in our family!! We love you Eli!!
I let Eli pick out what he wanted....and he wanted Angry Bird Cupcakes

and Buzz Lightyear cupcakes...they got messed up on the way home!

He was excited about the cupcakes!

Opening his presents....gotta love the Christmas wrapping..lol


His favorite Angry Bird!


Messy Face!

Ella's Messy Face!

1 comment: