I had a really good birthday this year. We weren't able to do anything last year because we were so poor. Everyone was so great and sweet this year. On Monday we went to dinner with Mickey and Tiffany, it was her birthday that same week too so we celebrated both of ours together. I love them both, they are great friends. This very sweet couple across the table from us gave Josh and I a buy one get one free off your meal coupon. It was the sweetest thing!! The lady said "I remember those days when I had two babies, so this is to help you out a little bit tonight." I think Josh and I were mostly shocked at first, but I will definately remember that sweet couple!!



On My actual Birthday, at work my boss made me wear a Tiara the whole day....lol we all have to for our birthdays....

That night we went to Red Robin for dinner, Josh's family came, and my Friend Liz and her family came. We had a lot of fun and good food!! Unfortunately the lighting in the restaurant was weird so the pictures from my camera aren't the best, we all look blurry...


Mommy and Ella with Mommy's famous closed eyes...and creepy eyes, but Ella's face is priceless!!


After Red Robin a few of us went to the Santa Fa to see Jaime's boyfriends band play. It was a lot of fun!!

The older couple danced to every song...it was so funny!!
Looks like you had a fun birthday! cute pictures
ReplyDelete