I am so far behind on blogging. So I am going to make this short and sweet and post some pictures of our kids within the last few months. Both of them are growing up so fast Elijah is talking a lot more these days I just love being able to talk to him and understand him, it's so fun. Here is a cute quick story; the other day I was at work and my sister in law called and said that Elijah wanted to talk to me. So he gets on and says "Hi Mommy" and starts going off and talking to me, telling me where he was and what he was doing and then I said "well you be good and I love you and I will see you soon" and he said "ok bye" Unfortunately he still won't say 'love you' but I'm not worried, one day he will and it will probably make me cry lol but anyways I thought it was the cutest thing! I love him so much!! Ella is 6 months old now and oh my goodness she is doing things so early...or so I feel like she is, at least earlier thank Elijah did. She sits up all on her own now, holds her own bottle and is even CRAWLING...it baffles me!! She doesn't crawl all the time she usually scoots herself across the floor, but she has actually crawled across the room a few times!! And she has even pulled herself up to a standing position against the couch. She is definitely her mommy's daughter. I did things early too when I was growing up!! She is just growing up too fast!! So I said I was going to keep this short and it has turned into a big post!! Anyways enjoy the photos... Ella:
It's crazy how fast they grow up! Your little one's are so cute! Brooklin is starting to say a few more words its crazy! I'm excited for when I will be able to understand her better I bet that is so fun!
It's crazy how fast they grow up! Your little one's are so cute! Brooklin is starting to say a few more words its crazy! I'm excited for when I will be able to understand her better I bet that is so fun!
ReplyDelete