Monday, July 5, 2010

31 Weeks



I am 31 weeks today! Only 9 more weeks! I can hardly wait! I really hope these next 9 weeks go by REALLY fast! I am ready to be done. According to baby center Ella is about 16 inches long and 3 1/2 pounds. But the last couple of weeks have been pretty rough. I have been really tired, my back hurts everyday, I am starting to get swollen ankles if I am on them too long, I have started feeling braxton hicks contractions and some pressure (which is a very different feeling because I never had hicks contractions or pressure like this with Eli this soon), lots of heartburn and my c-section incision has been painful too but thats just because its stretching with the baby. I feel like a complainer...sorry! But Josh has been amazing! He has been so helpful with Eli and letting me soak in the tub almost every night! Also we have been getting things ready for little Ella and moving Eli into his new room, and Josh has been such a champ with helping me. I love him so much!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad Eli is doing good in his room! :) They grow up to fast!
    Feel free to complain anytime! Heck I complained to you all the time when I was pregnant it felt like! It's a pregnant thing we all understand! :) I got heartburn like crazy my last trimester! Thank goodness for tums! 2 of those and within 5 mins or so it was gone! It seems your pregnancy is going fast! I'm excited! She will be so cute!!! :)

    ReplyDelete