
26 weeks

28 weeks
I look bigger in the first one but I think its the shirt I am wearing! I have been really bad about updating every week like I said I was going to in the beginning! I promise I will try to be better...try being the main word! LOL According to Baby Center this week she is about 14 1/2 inches long and about 2 pounds! Things are going well. I think we are pretty set on her name being Annabella Leigh Merrill, and calling her Ella for short! I love the name, so does Josh!
Everything is going good. I just have my Diabetes test and it came back normal, so thats good. She is moving A LOT! We can see her move now, which is awesome! I loved being able to see Eli when I was pregnant with him and I love seeing her move. She still sits down on my blatter though which is very uncomfortable but worth it!
It is true when they say each pregnancy is different!! With Eli I started swelling up about 5 months, but with her I have only had one day where my feet swelled up a little bit but nothing really since then, which I am grateful for! With Eli I didn't have trouble sleeping till about my last month of Pregnancy, but with her I have already started having trouble. That's because I am always have to move from side to side because my hip and legs go numb if I lay on one side for too long! I have also been a lot more tired with this pregnancy but that's probably because I am chasing a toddler around LOL And I have really bad heartburn, it doesn't matter what I eat I always seem to get heartburn. But I am really excited to be starting my THIRD TRIMESTER now! It seems to be going faster now, which is a good thing and a bad thing!! LOL Good because she will be here soon and I can't wait to meet her and love her. Bad because I still have a lot to do before she arrives!!
Oh Jenni that is so exciting! Cute name too!! She's gonna be here so soon!!
ReplyDelete