Monday, March 15, 2010

15 Weeks

Wow the last two weeks of our life have been very stressful and feels like it has been turned upside down. Things are getting better slowly and we appreciate everyone's love, prayers and support. I'm sure most of you know what I am referring to but we would rather not say anything on our blog or the internet, and we ask that everyone keep it to themselves and not say anything on our blog or anywhere else as well. Thanks so much for your understanding! We love you all!

But anyway I turned 15 weeks today. According to Baby Center the baby is about 4 inches long and weighs about 2 1/2 ounces. The baby is about the size of an apple. I should start feeling the baby anytime. Sometimes I think I feel a flutter but I am just not sure yet. I just keep waiting until I can really feel the baby move and kick and I am so excited to be able to feel her. We have our ultrasound set for April 12th to find out what we are having and I am so Excited! We keep hoping for a girl, but won't be disappointed with a boy either. No names yet, we are waiting till we know what we are having. Well I am officially showing so here are the first belly photos....LOL


This isn't a very good picture...I had to take it myself because Josh wasn't here. I hope it works :)

2 comments:

  1. yay Jenni! I am so excited to hear you are pregnant!! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete