Well for the update....I am still feeling sick almost everyday! But I have had more energy this week, I scrubbed our house today which is such a nice feeling once it's all done....haha! I am so happy to have more energy this week!
According to Baby Center, the baby is about 2 inches long (about the size of a lime) and weighs about half an ounce. I should be able to start feeling her in a few weeks which I am really excited about! I have my next doctors appointment next Thursday, I will let everyone know how it goes!
Also, I am completely embarrassed but I am already wearing my maternity clothes that I wore with Elijah. When I was pregnant with Elijah I didn't have to start wearing maternity clothes till I was about 5 months pregnant!! Everyone can tell that I am pregnant...I am ALREADY showing!! I know you start showing earlier once you have had a baby, but isn't it still too early? I already feel huge and I am only 12 weeks...I still have a long ways to go!! I have a feeling I am going to be HUGE by the time it is time to deliver!! So I figure since I am starting to show I will start posting pictures as of next week!!
So stay tune....LOL

Sorry it's blurry, I took it with my phone since we don't have a scanner! The caption says "It's Exciting" (The radiologist asked how I was doing and I said "this was exciting" so that's what she wrote!! LOL

Here is a close up of the baby's body and the little circle is the yolk sack...it will disappear once the placenta is completely formed (That's what the radiologist said)!!

This is a shot of the umbilical cord and yolk sack
"her" huh?! haha! You almost had me thinking you had already found out! But I am also guessing girl considering you are so sick; and you weren't with Eli? and as far as the showing early?! look back at my old posts at how huge I was at like 5 weeks and it will make you feel a lot better!! I started showing BEFORE i even knew I was pregnant and we found out at like 4-5 weeks! haha! for both pregnancies I started showing super early! thats just the way I am! so don't worry!
ReplyDeleteI'm excited to hear if it's a girl or boy! Either way it will be so much! I bet Eli will be a great big brother.:)
ReplyDelete