Thursday, February 4, 2010

How many???

We had our Ultrasound yesterday! It was so awesome to see how little the baby is, we were able to see the heartbeat and the baby's little legs. We did find out that there was only....ONE baby!! We are very excited for our new addition! Eli was able to be in the room with us and we kept telling him that was the baby and he would point at the screen and smile! It was really cute and I can't wait to see him with the baby!!
Also had my first doctor's appt. the day before and everything went well and looked good! The doctor is very forward and blunt and even a little intimidating so I don't know if I feel completely comfortable with her but we will see!!

4 comments:

  1. That was always a little relief to see only one heart beat. I hope you're feeling well. If you end up not wanting to go to your OB I know a couple good ones in Vegas. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOOO glad to here everything went well! very good news!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Heather! And Which ones do you know Mercedi? I may be interested in changing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Jenny I am so excited for your family!! Are you back in Vegas now?? I see Dr. Groom for OBGYN, I have been seeing him for over 10 years, he is great, he has delivered my son and also all my nephews so if you need a number let me know my number is 702 285-4796. He is also LDS.

    ReplyDelete