This past week has been tough....I'm still sick almost every single day and have no energy whatsoever! There isn't anything really else to post so this will be a short post! Hopefully things will start looking up!
Being pregnant the second time is so hard. You have a baby to take care of as it is and then to add all the exhaustion on top, it's hard. But it gets better! I hope you get better soon! I'll get the names of those doctors to you tomorrow. I'm waiting for the number of one of them from my friend.
Okay thanks so much Mercedi! And that is how I am feeling right now! These last two weeks have been rough on me but I am hoping things start looking up!! Thanks so much for your help and advice :)
sorry to here your still sick, were you not sick with Eli? If you weren't I am guessing this baby is a girl! :)
ReplyDeleteNo I wasn't sick at all with Eli. He was a very easy pregnancy!! I hope it's a girl :)
ReplyDeleteBeing pregnant the second time is so hard. You have a baby to take care of as it is and then to add all the exhaustion on top, it's hard. But it gets better! I hope you get better soon!
ReplyDeleteI'll get the names of those doctors to you tomorrow. I'm waiting for the number of one of them from my friend.
Okay thanks so much Mercedi! And that is how I am feeling right now! These last two weeks have been rough on me but I am hoping things start looking up!! Thanks so much for your help and advice :)
ReplyDelete