Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Vegas or Bust?!?!

Well it is the day before we leave for Las Vegas! We are really excited for this next chapter in our lives. We had a good time back here but things just didn't work out! We have way more opportunities in Las Vegas. We lived in Vegas when we were first married and I loved it so I am hoping it has the same affect on me, with a baby it may be different. But we are living on the outskirts of Vegas, in North Las Vegas. So that is more away from the city and will be a lot nicer. This last year has been great but we have some tough times as well and are hoping that this new chapter in our life will be a great start! We have a lot of things coming up this year and are very excited for all the changes and of course we will keep you all updated! Now I need to get back to packing, laundry and loading up the truck!! Thanks everyone for your support, we love you all!

3 comments:

  1. Good luck girl!!! I hope things in Vegas go great! I bet you are excited to get out of the snow!! The pics are cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Pam!! We are very excited!! I'll let you know how the trip goes!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete