Thursday, January 21, 2010

BIG NEWS.....

We have some big news and I stole this idea from my friends blog but I thought it was too cute so I wanted to do the same thing....


Guess what.... (while talking on mommy's phone lol)



I'm going to be a Big Brother!!

Yep that's right, I am PREGNANT! I am 7 1/2 weeks and due on September 6th. I know it is really soon to be sharing this but I just couldn't wait any longer! We have known for 2 1/2 weeks and we just couldn't hold it in any longer! We are really excited and can't wait for another bundle of joy!! I will keep you all updated with the progress!!


Elijah is excited!! lol No he doesn't understand quite yet but I ask him where the baby is and have taught him to point to my belly! It's really cute!!

8 comments:

  1. CONGRATS!!! What exciting news! It's so hard to keep that kind of thing secret. I hope you have a great pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO FUN! congrats again, I wish you the best of luck with your pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! We are excited but anxious! But we will keep our blog updated for the next 7 months!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!! Are you so excited!!! That is crazy. You will definatly have to keep me updated!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Steph! I will definatly keep you updated :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'm so excited for you! that's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats!! I am so excited for you!!

    ReplyDelete