Monday, October 26, 2009

Our LONG Drive home......

We flew out to Missouri which was really nice, but we had to drive back because we were bringing Josh's sisters car back to Las Vegas. It is about a 18 hour drive and we were in a convertible volkswagon beetle ("slugbug")...lol we were very cramped. It takes a LONG time.....I was really nervous doing the drive with Eli but he was a champ. We had a portable DVD player that saved us...lol We had a few movies but he really like his Farm movie and he wanted to watch it over and over again. He really did a good job though!! I was so proud of him. We stopped in Denver to spend the night. We were not prepared with a hotel so we drove around to about 4 different hotels to see if they had any rooms. We got the last room at the Hilton Inn which wasn't very cheap but it was a really nice hotel, I guess that was the upside...lol But Eli was just so excited to be out of the car. I have a few photos of the hotel room and the fun that Eli had in the room. Also, a few photos of the SNOW in Colorado when we were driving through.




Elijah loved playing in the dresser drawers!! LOL


Playtime in the hotel...Eli was so excited to be out of the car!!


The snow we saw driving through Colorado, very pretty....but very cold!!

No comments:

Post a Comment