Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Happy 4th of July!!

I hope everyone had a good 4th of July!! We had a really good weekend, well until the end :) Friday we were all starting to feel better from all of the sickness in our house. Josh had been sick for over a week, Eli was sick for a couple of days, and I was sick for a couple days as well. So we decided to go swimming with our friends Heather, Brandon and their little boy William. It was really nice to get out and have some fun!! On Saturday, we went and did some shopping and then had a family B.B.Q. with my family and went to the sunbowl for the show and fireworks. We had a lot of fun!! Eli had fun, he loved the fireworks. I thought he was going to get scared from the noise but nope he had lots of fun, he just kept staring at them. But by the time the night was over, I was starting to feel sick and turns out that I developed strep throat. I'm starting to feel better again!! Let's just pray it's the end of all the sickness in this house...LOL Anyways, enjoy the pictures from our fun weekend!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment: