Monday, July 13, 2009

Big Boy Highchair

Eli is just getting way too big!! We just bought him a big boy highchair and he loves it!! He seems to eat a lot better in it as well. He is now eating Gerber Graduates foods such as, the yogurt melts, cookies and I'm not sure what the other ones are called at the top of my head but they look like the puff cheetos. He loves them. His top front teeth have now broken through and the ones on each side of those are starting to form. I can't belive it, it's crazy to see. But it also means he has been a little grouchy. We haven't had much sleep the last few nights. But oh well, he is a sweet boy!!

1 comment:

  1. I didnt know hewasnt already eating in a high chair? i bet its way easier now!! so cute!

    ReplyDelete