Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Swimming Adventure #Three

We took Eli swimming for the third time. I wasn't able to go the second time because I was still recovering from surgery so we don't have any pictures from that time. But this time I went and watched and took a few pictures. Eli had a lot of fun!! I made a few scrapbook pages with the pictures. Enjoy!!

4 comments:

  1. Eli is such a cute little guy. It is so fun to see them swim when they are so little. I am glad that you are recovering well from your surgery. I hope that you are better for camp. If not, Craig will just draw a handicap sign for you like he did for Tina a few years ago. That way you can just park it by the fire. Hope your family is well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! we want to go swimming with you guys too! and I agree I can't believe they are 6 months old!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just can't believe how time flies. It really seems like you were gone last week to have the baby... He is so cute and getting so big. Fun times, cute pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. JENNI! I'm so happy you found me and my blog! I love blogging just for this reason.
    Okay, so your son is DARLING! What a handsome little boy! You have so many cute pictures of him, I think I've looked at your blog for an hour checking them all out. Your puppy is pretty cute too, but not as cute as Eli.
    I hope you're feeling better after your surgery, that's crazy. I hate when they can't find veins!
    I was going through some pictures just a couple days ago and came across the ones of us at that play when your eyes kept shutting because of the flash. I started laughing out loud just remembering that. Fun times!
    I hope your doing well. Thanks again for finding me! I'm excited to keep up with your life and how you're doing!

    ReplyDelete