Well Eli just had his 6 month check up!! He is doing really good!! He weighs 19.5 lbs.(74%), His head was 17.5(76% if I remember correctly), his heighth isn't in the 90% anymore, he is now in the 76%, but he is still really tall!! I don't have his growth chart by me right now but I think he is 25 or 27 inches tall, I'll double check and then fix it if I need too!!
I can't believe how much Eli has grown and all the things he is doing now!! He got his first two teeth a few weeks ago, he now crawls all over the place and gets into everything!! LOL He is pulling himself up on everything and standing on his own!! Everyone says he is going to be walking before he is a year old and I believe them, and it kinda scares me...LOL Also, he has graduated to 2nd Gerber Solid foods and we just bought some Gerber puff cookie type things that he can eat now!! He loves them so much!! He still doesn't have much hair bu it is slowly growning LOL...Well I think that is all the new developments so far!! Of course I will keep everyone updated with new developments!!
He is so cute. I can't beleive how much he weighs! Melissa Kate just went to the dr last friday and she weighs 19.6 and she is 6 months older! How funny. It is fun to see the cute pictures of you guys.
ReplyDelete