Saturday, April 4, 2009

A week in the lives of us Merrill's!!

Life has been pretty good and hecktic. We are done moving!! My toe is doing a lot better, it looks weird but it feels a lot better. Haha...Also, Josh just had a Root Canal done and it has been pretty painful. It was really infected so he hasn't been happy for the last couple of days. But he does seem to be getting better. Other than that, everything is going really well. So I found some pictures that we took a couple weeks ago when we bought Eli his first pair of shoes, went on his first walk and bought his new play mat and playing in it. We have a lot of fun and random pic's that I wanted to post on here for you all to see. Hope you all enjoy!! Also, there are a few pic's of Hollie's Wedding. I did three Slideshows of all the pictures, there was just too many to put into one. The First is some pictures we have taken within the last couple of months.


The Second are pictures we have taken within the last couple weeks, our most current ones. There so fun!!


And this last one are a few pictures at Hollie's wedding!!


P.S. Josh was just looking at our blog and said that I never told everyone what we named our puppy, so now I will tell you all...haha!! His name is, Poncho. It took us a long time to come up with and I wasn't a big fan at first but it's grown on me now!!

1 comment:

  1. So I didn't know that you were moved again-- so much for telling stories at work, I didn't know you got a puppy, and I didn't know you got a blog... We need to talk more!! I don't know how to add you at a follower I have just created a list of friends and I can show you how to do that.

    ReplyDelete