It is never a dull moment in our lives. This past week has been quite busy. We celebrated my 24th Birthday!! I was feeling pretty old, but my husband was really sweet and took me to dinner and threw me a surprise birthday party with my family and friends. It was really sweet of him. He bought me my favorite flowers (Daisies,) card and gave me money towards whatever I wanted. I wasn't allowed to spend it on anything else but myself. So, I got my nails done, hair done and bought the new Rascal Flatts C.D. (which I love.) I feel like a new woman and it's all due to my sweet husband!! :)
Eli's friends, William and Elise came over and we took pictures. They are so cute!! Eli and William are so fun and cute together!! I completely agree with William's mom Heather, they don't look a lot alike anymore but they are twins in the sense that they are doing pretty much everything the same. They are the same size in weight, height and head circumfrence. It's funny!
Eli went to his 4 month old doctor's visit on Friday. He is very healthy and growing really good. His weight was 16 lbs. 9 oz. which is in the 74%. His height was 26 inches which is in the 90%. And his head circumfrance was 44cm. which is in the 70%. He is going to be a tall boy. We had to do shots which isn't fun at all. He did pretty good at the beginning but that night and the next day he was in quite a bit of pain and had a hard time sleeping at night with fevers. But he is all better now!! I took a few pictures while we were at the doctors waiting. LOL it was kinda funny!!
I have a second part to this post but it's too long to put both into one post. So. I'll be posting it tomorrow probably!! Enjoy!!
love the pictures! haha I didn't get any pics of them standing next to each other, thoes are too cute and crack me up!
ReplyDelete