Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Update

So it has been awhile since I have done an update on the kids or life in general. Life has been very busy lately. I am working full time right now which is good and trying to keep up with two kids lol. Josh is going to school full time and working part time so we don't get to see each other much during the week. The only day we have off together is Sundays, and trust me I look forward to that day very much! Elijah and Ella are getting so big and I have been so terrible at taking pictures. We did take a few over this Memorial weekend that I will post. Elijah is 2 1/2 years old and somedays I can't believe how grown up he has become. He has become quite the talker and Mr. Independent. He does something new everyday and I catch myself saying "where did you learn that?" lol It's just too funny! I love my little man! We haven't potty trained him yet, we have started introducing him to it. But I think it's mostly me, I'm not ready yet lol but he isn't 100% ready either so we are just taking it slow. Ms. Ella will be 9 months old next Tuesday. I can't believe she is almost one year old, the time has gone by so fast! She is almost ready to walk, it's crazy! It almost makes me sad, she is still too little lol She only has 2 teeth though she has been really slow at developing her teeth. She is definitely a Mommy's girl too! I am the only one who she will go to at night to put her to bed and whenever I am in the room she wants my full attention. She is such a sweet girl with a sweet spirit!! And she wants to do everything her big brother does, it's really cute to watch!! Well I think that is all right now, we are just living life day to day with a little fun in between! And I promise I will get better at taking pictures of my kids lol


No comments:

Post a Comment