Thursday, November 4, 2010

Day 6: Favortie Super Hero and Why


Ok so I don't really have a favorite super hero, I never grew up interested in all of the comic super heros or anything like that! So I will go with a real life hero, I have a lot of people who have been big influences in my life but I am going to say my Grandma Dalley is my hero. She was such an amazing woman. She was such a great example always putting everyone else above her. She was always helping, giving service, didn't judge anyone, never gossiped about others. She was the perfect example to follow. I think about her often wondering how she would handle certain situations I get put in and it helps. I miss her so much and I know she has missed a lot of special events in my life physically but I still know she has been there in spirit!! Love you Grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment