1: I am a wife to a wonderful man, Josh who loves me no matter how cranky and tired I get, and I am very grateful for him and his support he gives to me and my hormones...LOL
2: I am a mom to two beautiful babies who light up my life!
3: I am a big fan of music! My favorite is Country, but I like a little of everything too!
4: I never thought that I would ever like living in Las Vegas, but I love it!
5: I am currently frustrated with my calling in Church, I am Primary pianist. I get so frustrated with my ability to play the piano. I am pretty rusty these days, so I have to practice extra hard!
6: I am trying to find a job at the moment, but it hasn't been easy! I'm really frustrated with that as well!
7: I went to the doctor this last week and they weighed me, I had only gained 14 pounds with Ella, and have lost 25 when she was born and since then. I was pretty excited...now I want to workout to firm up!
8: I have a love of editing photos..I don't think I am very good at taking pictures but I love sitting down and editing them to make them look awesome!
9: I love cleaning! Everyone says I am on the borderline of OCD with it but it's how I relieve my stress and it's my time to think! I know I think I'm weird too!
10: My favorite chores are laundry and doing the dishes...I like loading the dishwasher but I HATE unloading it...another weird thing LOL
11: I try to make everyone around me as happy as possible, including putting everyone before myself. I hate disappointing people and I care WAY TOO much about what other people think about me!
12: I feel I have grown so much spiritually lately...my faith and testimony have grown so much over the last couple of months and it has felt amazing! I have been so grateful for that!
13: I have amazing in-laws! They have been so wonderful and helpful lately! I love all of them very much!
14: I have all of sudden "fallen in love" with the t.v. series "Grey's Anatomy." I have been watching all of the seasons trying to catch up to this season! It's such a good show, now I know what all the hype is about.
15: I love my little family so much! My husband and children make me so happy everyday! We have been through a lot but I wouldn't change a thing and I just hope we will be really close as the years go on! I just want whats best for our family!
No comments:
Post a Comment