I haven't done a post about Elijah for a long time and I still have photos from months ago that I haven't posted. So here is an Eli post :) Elijah is such a sweet little boy...with a stubborn attitude just like his dads at times LOL...He turned 20 months old last week. I can't believe he is almost 2!! It's crazy! He is "talking" more like jabbering a lot these days! He will just go off and start jabbering like he is telling you a story its so cute! But he can say words too. He learns to do something new everyday and its so fun to watch. He is my little fish! He loves the water. He loves bath time and loves swimming. We got him this swimming suit that has a floatation built in and he loves it. He can just float around and he doesn't like Josh or I to hold on to him in the water...which doesn't fly with me so he gets mad sometimes but he gets over it quickly! He likes to do bubbles in the water and actually go under the water, which again as a mom scares me but he does really good! He loves to give hugs and kisses and loves to cuddle, which I love!! Because who knows how long it will last. He is doing really good in his big boy bed! And we have been off the bottle for about 2 months now! It was really easy actually! He is starting to get into watching cartoon movies, he doesn't sit down and watch the whole thing by any means but he will stop and watch it for a little while then go play and then come back. His favorite right now is "Horton Hears a Who" He is very accident prone...just like his Mommy!! He is always trying to climb on something or get into things he know he isn't aloud too! He always has a new bump or bruise or scrap, I guess its just the age and that he is a boy lol I love my little man so much! He really is a delight in our home!! Here are some pics...they are kind of old but I wanted to post them...
No comments:
Post a Comment