Tuesday, July 20, 2010

33 weeks...only 7 weeks to go!!

I just turned 33 weeks yesterday! I only have 7 weeks to go and the days couldn't go by any faster! According to Baby center she is over 4 pounds and over 17 inches long! She is getting bigger and bigger...and I can definitely feel it...LOL This last week has been kind of rough! I just started a new job position at work which if full time. I have had to put in some long hours...so my feet and ankles have been pretty swollen by the end of the night and I have been really tired, not sleeping very well and have been feeling more "hicks" contractions each day. I think that has to do with stress...which isn't good. I have been trying to not be so stressed the last few days, but it hasn't really helped so far. I just have to try and relax more. And also..I have had heartburn like CRAZY!!! Blah!! Other than those complaints I am looking on the bright side!
We just went up to St. George for my baby shower that my mom and sisters threw for me! It was a lot of fun and we got some really cute stuff for our little girl! I will post pics up tomorrow or Thursday! Sorry no belly photo tonight, I'm tired! LOL I'll post one next week :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow time is going by so fast!!!!
    I am so excited for you!
    I had hear burn pretty bad also! I would take 2 tums and it helped a ton!:)

    ReplyDelete