Josh and Elijah were with me while I had my ultrasound done, it was such a wonderful family moment. Elijah didn't like the radiologist touching me, he whined and cried most of the time unless I would point the baby out then he would stop for a minute to watch...lol When the radiologist first went to find out the sex she had her legs crossed, she had to try three different times to get her to move so we could see, when we finally were able to see my first reaction was..."are you sure? I want to make sure." lol So she looked a second time and she said "yep it is definitely a girl, there is nothing there for her to be a boy." And I got really excited and "Yay I'm so excited!" It was kind of funny, Josh was really excited too!!
Yesterday we went to get Eli some summer clothes and picked up a few little girl outfits. We bought one and Josh's sister bought the other one. It was so fun to look at all of the girl stuff, can you guys tell I'm excited? LOL Even Eli seems more interested these last few days. Every time I pick him up he says, "baby, baby" and points to my belly. It's so cute!! Well here are the ultrasound photos...sorry if they aren't very clear, I took them with my camera phone from the originals...

Our Proof



Elijah was mesmerized when we were listening to her heartbeat, it was so cute!
The heartbeat was the best part!! I am so excited for you. The bows and PINK is so much fun!
ReplyDeleteThat is so awesome Jenni!! Girls are so fun! Congrats I am so excited for you guys!! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks guys! We're so excited and can't wait to meet our little girl!!
ReplyDeleteI'm excited for you! She is going to have a great big brother! We love having our little girl in the family! She is so much fun! It is fun to see her little personality!(even at 5 months):)
ReplyDeletePlease let me know what you need!:)