So since we are back here in Missouri, I missed out on making our traditional chocolates. So I decided I would make them on my own back here. Our favorite flavors are orange and coconut. We wanted to do mint and strawberry but supplies back here are slim and they didnt have those flavorings at the store. They had raspberry so we did that. We did two batches of orange, two batches of coconut and one batch of raspberry. They all turned out and they were yummy! We even did pretzels which are my absolute favorite. Also, we wanted to try something new, we dipped oreos into white chocolate. They were rich but very good. It was a lot of work, I was exhausted by the end but I was also proud of myself for doing it.Now I know I can keep the tradition alive throughout the years.

Here is the process

Here is Josh doing the pretzels and oreos

Elijah was being so cute and anytime we took pictures of us doing the chocolates he wanted his picture taken. He was so funny!!
No comments:
Post a Comment