

So we are very behind on some posts. I never did a post of Eli's doctor visit last month. He is a healthy boy his weight was 22 pounds 13 ounces, but I'm sure he weighs more now (lol) his head circumference was 34 and I can't quite recall his height,I don't remember if it was either 27 1/4 inches or 29 1/4 inches but he was in the 76% in all three areas. He is a big and healthy boy. He had to get one shot, he only cried a little bit and was fine after that, but the doctor said his next round of shots would be really bad so I'm not looking forward to that day!!
Also, I can't believe how big my baby is getting. He is just cute all the way around. He crawls all over the place, he can stand up on his own without help. It's so cute and then he takes a few steps, gets scared and falls on his butt. It's so cute to watch, he is definately getting close to just taking off on a dead run and walk all over the place!! He says a few words, dog and doggy, duck and ducky (that is his favorite animal), and of course daddy and mama, and nana for no...it's really cute! He gives kisses and loves dancing. We just taught him to clap its so funny, I'm trying a few baby sign language signs and it amazes me how quickly he learns. I love it!
No comments:
Post a Comment