Thursday, August 20, 2009

Another Busy Month

Well it has been another busy month for the Merrill family. Two weekends ago we were up in the Pleasant Grove area for Josh's friends wedding. We had a lot of fun and it was gorgeous! But I completely forgot our camera at home and didn't get any photos, which I'm really bummed about! But Sunday afternoon before we left, Josh let me take a nap and took Elijah to the park(which I was very grateful for) with his cousins that we were staying with. He took a few pictures with his phone, they were cute so I thought I would share them!! :)







Also, last weekend we were up in Salt Lake City for my sister's wedding! It was amazing and so much fun to see my sister happy!! But I'm going to do a post for that one in a few day! So look forward to that next!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment