Saturday, May 2, 2009

Eli is growing up too Fast!!

Well I wanted to add one more post so that I would be caught up on what's been going on. Eli is growing up and getting bigger everyday. It's so fun to watch but so sad at the same time. He is on solids now with the bottle still. We are starting to give him watered down apple juice which he loves, he now rolls and is now starting figure out how to scoot himself to get where he wants to go. It's fun to watch but wow, he is learning to do things too quickly!! He just turned 5 months a few days ago!! Here are a few pictures just random ones that we have taken the last few weeks!! He is so fun and We love him so much, he is an amazing part of our family!!

1 comment:

  1. they still continue to do things at the same time... it cracks me up. He is so cute! I LOVE all the pics and updates! thanks we should get together again soon!

    ReplyDelete