Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Happy Birthday Josh!! / Updates on the last few weeks

We have been so crazy busy these last couple weeks that I haven't been able to post an update. We celebrated Josh's Birthday party a few weeks ago!! It was a lot of fun! I took Josh out to dinner to Wingers, Wings are his favorite food! Then we invited a few friends and my family came over to Ice Cream cake from DQ!! It was so Yummy! We hung out for awhile and played the Wii!! We took some pic's of Eli with Josh's friends babies too, they are all going to be buddies!! lol It was really cute!! All in All I would say Josh had a really good birthday! Oh and Eli held his bottle for the first time that night, needless to say we were very excited and even took a picture!! lol



Like I said, the last couple of weeks have been crazy busy!! We went to Salt Lake for my sister's Bridal shower 2 weekends ago, then went to Vegas last weekend to visit Josh's Family and to do pictures of Eli at 3 months old!! He has gotten so big and we got some really cute pic's! I can't wait to post them for you all to see!! So, yeah its been busy but very fun too!! Our puppy is doing good as well!! Getting fat, I didn't know Chihuahas could eat so much!! lol Well I would say that is all, we will keep you posted!!

No comments:

Post a Comment